14 may 2006

Andaba yo echando la weba mientras el winamp randomizaba las notas en mis oidos, cuando esuche esta canción del señor Lenny Kravitz;



"Stand by me woman"

There were times I wasn't kind
And there were times I wasn't even around
And there were times I made you cry
So many times I had to say goodbye
When you want to talk
I'm on the phone
But now baby, yeah, I am here for you alone

I'm gonna stand by my woman now
I'm gonna stand by my woman now
'Cause I can't live my life alone
Without a home

There were times I didn't understand
And there were times I wouldn't hold your hand
But baby now I'm here for you
'Cause baby, yeah, I am so in love with you

I'm gonna stand by my woman now
I'm gonna stand by my woman now
'Cause I can't live my life alone
Without a home

Tengo solo un comentario; "no mames!" (la foto es para que le pinten el dedo si gustan)

3 Comments:

At jueves, 18 mayo, 2006, Anonymous Anónimo said...

First... it's "Stand By My Woman"
Second... i'm no Lenny Kravitz fan or anything like that but common' it's not that bad of a song, simple love song i would say... nothing wrong with that!!

 
At martes, 23 mayo, 2006, Blogger Erdrick Gounier said...

Sale re guapote mi novio ahí vedá?

 
At jueves, 25 mayo, 2006, Blogger Phyro said...

Si, concuerdo con la roja, sale re guapo el cabron, y el tipo en realidad es buen musico dejalo ser, es mas me voy a poner a escuchar su discografia :D

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home